CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Welcome

Hi...today I want to share with you guys out there everything about 'myself'...I know it sound stupid but my BEL 260 lecturer want us to tell about ourself now...Frankly, this is my first time of blogging and guest what...(I'm A Newbie)...Hahaha...I would tell you about myself...I am Ahmad Faiz Danial B. Abdullah and friends call me Faiz@Faez...I was born in Dungun on January 24 1987...Usually I will hang out (lepak-lepak) with my friends if I'm not busy...Now I'm taking Diploma In Office Management at UiTM Dungun....The truth is I'm just write this thing because my lecturers told us to do so...Just jokes...bye...see you guys later...LOL

1 comments:

Syaz said...

You must very familiar with all of the roads here..