CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

What I've Studied???

What I've Studied???

Actually, whole class studied about Tense...Yes, it's about tense...Sounds easy to anyone who are master in English...Miss Syaz taught us about Past Perfect Tense, Present Continuous Tense, and Future Countinuous Tense. I try to recall back what have I learnt since in the Primary and Secondary school but it comes in SLOW-MO...I repeat, it's in (SLOW-MO) SLOW MOTION...Guest what we've done in the Lab Class?Each group present the topic of Tense in front of the Class...Most of them are reading on the paper about their presentation...Sounds weird right?That is the fact that most of students are lacks about...They're not presenting the idea but reading from the note and explain it to the class...If I'm thinking back what have happen on that day, surely I'll prepare everything from A to Z...Till Death Do Us Apart and Good Bye...

1 comments:

Nur Syazwani said...

Wasit you in the picture? You know you should prepare everything nicely eventhough you are not going to be assessed. It is for your own good. Remember that! Till we meet again. Take care